We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Authorized Training Supervisor
Resume Due Date: Wednesday November 23rd, 2022 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Band N (Senior)
Duration: 3 years
Location: 1 Holt Road, Bowmanville
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
- Delivery of training material related to Turbine Generator upgrades which is being produced by that project.
- Development of exams and revision of the U0 or GU Authorized Training Program material and delivery of training material in the classroom or simulator.
- The analysis of initial and continuing training needs of authorized operating staff
- The design, development and delivery of knowledge and skills training for authorized operating staff
- The evaluation, examination and testing of authorized operating staff in both a classroom and full scope simulator environment
- The mentoring and training of new authorization training supervisors
- The individual should have been previously licensed as an U0 CRO, Authorized Nuclear Operator (ANO), Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) or Shift Manager (SM) at the Darlington Nuclear Generating Station.
- Ideally, the candidate has been previously qualified as an Authorization Training Supervisor at OPG or have participated in classroom and simulator-based training of authorized operating staff.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1771
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Bowmanville
- Duration: 3 years
- Closing Date: Wednesday November 23rd, 2022 (5:00PM EST)