Resume Due Date: Tuesday March 14th, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: Several
Hours: Flexible (full-time, part-time)
Duration: 1 year
- Support the development and implementation of recovery plans.
- Coordinate the daily, weekly and look ahead activities critical to Operations and interface with key stakeholders to ensure an executable schedule is developed.
- Interface with key stakeholders and attend and support the various planning and coordination meetings on behalf of Operations.
- Prepare and communicate daily and look ahead priorities within Operations.
- Support work protection activities
- Support work plan development including operations review, project work, attend meetings associated with project support
- Support procedural reviews both markup and documentation changes
- Provide guidance and direction on emergent procedure / work plan issues
- Other duties as required from a planning, coordination and Ops support role.
- Formerly Pickering or Darlington licensed (Authorized Nuclear Operator License)
- The knowledge expertise and qualification(s) obtained as Pickering Authorized Nuclear Operator, Darlington Authorized Nuclear Operator, or Control Room Shift Supervisor are required to for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1806
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: Several
- Level: Senior
- Location: Multiple
- Duration: 1 year
- Closing Date: Tuesday March 14 2023