Resume Due Date: Fri August 16, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Duration: 6 month contract, 35 hours/week (commencing Sep 30, 2019)
Location: Pickering Learning Center, Pickering, Ontario
- Review training and examination processes to optimize the authorization training program.
- Provide advice and assistance on programmatic matters related to the Authorization Training Program at Ontario Power Generation.
- Interface with industry peers involved with the project and the regulator.
- The ideal candidate will have been certified previously at an OPG nuclear facility.
- Knowledge of the design, development and conduct of training programs and examinations for authorized operating staff to ensure industry expectations and regulatory commitments are met.
- Experience and capability in interfacing with OPG line management, industry peers and the regulator with respect to the authorization training program.
- Experience and capability in managing projects and meeting milestone commitments.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1421
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 6 months
- Closing Date: Fri Aug 16, 2019 (5:00PM EST)