We are requesting resumes for the following position: Recruitment Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, May 16th, 2023 (5:00 PM EST)
Client: Nuclear Industry Client
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 24 Months
Hours: up to 35 hours per week (hybrid model)
*Security Clearance: At the time of job application, all applicants are required to complete a CSIS Standard Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the nuclear sector. Clearance is a condition of employment and must be completed before a start date can be determined.
- As a member of a staffing services team, maintain contact with line managers to identify client requirements and to ensure that appropriate resourcing.
- Ensure that clients are aware of the products and services available to them.
- With the assistance of the R&O Lead review service agreement on a regular basis and evaluate service delivery including, availability, reliability, customization and support services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Under the guidance of R&O Lead, identify human resource planning issues which may arise and provide a framework for analyzing resourcing requirements.
- Work with clients to develop and analyze alternative resourcing strategies.
- Stakeholder coordination for full cycle recruitment process.
- Provide external recruitment services to line managers.
- Coordinate reference, security and ensure the accuracy and completeness of the selection documentation.
- Use OPG’s on-line applicant tracking system for all vacancy management activities. Ensure all records are accurate in the applicant tracking tool.
- Ensure all talent and training requirements are met and all incoming resources are security cleared, have no outstanding performance issued and are oriented to begin their temporary assignment. Determine training needs and priorities of new staff. Monitor and manage training qualifications including linking and delinking of staff.
- Act as a contact with external individuals and organizations to provide information on resourcing issues, practices and programs and on employment opportunities.
- Requires experience to be familiar with the recruitment and placement policies
- Management of vendor MSA and, performance, and relationships
- Contract and rate negotiations aligned with existing external market conditions
- Administration and management of contract guidelines and timelines
- Adherence to non- regular staffing principals
- Management of existing contracts and cross boarding of augmented works
- Provide support and attend education relation events such as career fairs and campus information sessions.
- Other duties as required
- Vendor Management experience is preferred
- Agency experience is mandatory
- Experience supporting multiple clients in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, organization skills and strong communication both verbal and written
- Experience with MyPower/Success Factors is preferred
- Requires experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with AS9 is considered an asset
- Experience recruiting technical/engineering staff is considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1820
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Bowmanville/Whitby
- Duration: 24 months
- Closing Date: Tuesday, May 16th, 2023 (5:00 PM EST)