When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for an open job, but to an inventory for future vacancies.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the screening requirements identified by the hiring manager may be contacted for further assessment.
- The analysis of initial and continuing training needs of authorized operating staff
- The design, development and delivery of knowledge and skills training for authorized operating staff
- The evaluation, examination and testing of authorized operating staff in both a classroom and full scope simulator environment
- The mentoring and training of new authorization training supervisors.
- The individual should have been previously licensed as an Authorized Nuclear Operator (ANO), Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS), or Shift Manager (SM) at the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, Units 1-4.
- Ideally, the candidate has been previously qualified as an Authorization Training Supervisor at OPG or have participated in classroom and simulator-based training of authorized operating staff.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: #500-1279
- Job Type: Contract
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior
- Location: Pickering
- Duration: 3 years
- Closing Date: Ongoing