We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Contracts Coordinator
Closing Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Provide oversight to the vendor partners based on safety standards as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) and maintenance expectations.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for areas such as Hoisting & Rigging, Foreign Material Exclusion (FME), Work Protection, and/or Space Allocation Transient Material (SATM).
- Build Positive working relationships with OPG and Contractors.
- Interact verbally with Contract workers to coach for improvements and praise positive behaviours.
- Assist Contractors to remove obstacles to help them be successful.
- Complete End of Shift reports and look up documents as required.
- Involved in the Look ahead Process as required.
- Previous Field Oversight experience preferred.
- OPG Darlington experience required.
- Trades background knowledge in one or more fields.
- Maintenance and refurbishment experience required as well as knowledge of the station and refurbishment integration.
*Please note that this position requires shift work which will vary between a 48 and 60 hour work week. This is 4 12-hour shifts on, followed by 4 shifts off, rotating from days to nights every 2 weeks.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1570
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 3 years
- Closing Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 (5:00PM EST)