We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Manager, Community Investment Modernization
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP6 (Senior)
Duration: 2 years
Location: 700 University Avenue, Toronto (Hybrid, 3 days in office, 2 days work from home)
Standard Security Clearance is required.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, support in the modernization of OPG’s Corporate Citizenship Program (CCP) including developing a new community investment strategy for OPG that aligns with the company’s new overall corporate strategy.
- Help identify a new Community Investment Giving / Grants Management platform. Work will include all stages of the CCP Modernization Project (from initial planning, integration / implementation, communications, training, platform administration and post-project measurement and evaluation).
- Collaborate with the Manager of the Corporate Citizenship Program to gather input into the strategy, technology, process, measurement plan etc. to ensure seamless integration.
- Lead the change management strategy of the program with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with new program requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Community Investment strategies and tactics.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the charitable / non-profit / community investment sector.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate concepts to employees, senior leaders, stakeholders, charitable / non-profit partners, community leaders and the general public.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to build consensus with stakeholders / partners in support of the company’s community relations / engagement and social license.
- Possess excellent project management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail, achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing projects / tasks.
- Effective team player skills, working collaboratively toward solutions for the benefit of the program, the company and its community partners.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter able to take initiative and prioritize constantly evolving workload and priorities.
- High degree of computer / technical skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other vendor programs and applications.
- Experience with CI Grants Management Platforms / applications an asset.
- Prior work on modernization / digitization projects an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1772
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Level: Senior
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: 2 years
- Closing Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 (5:00PM EST)