We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Schedule Analyst
Closing Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 22 months
Hours of Work: 35 hours/week
Supports cost estimating, budgeting, variance analysis, monitoring activities, as directed. For a large project or staff group, duties encompass a variety of tasks, but remain within parameters established by the procedure or process being supported. For a medium project staff group, duties encompass a variety of tasks that are required to support the project/group.
- Facilitate and establish project baseline plans through gating and chance control process.
- Administer and monitor and update project progress and status.
- Facilitate and represent the projects to achieve accurate forecasting on a monthly basis.
- Configure and communicate control accounts in our source systems.
- Prepare various routine and non-standard reports, leveraging Excel, Microsoft BI and other tools.
- Perform stakeholder management to ensure sound project controls principles, processes and procedures are upheld.
- Employ Earn Value Management principles in planning and projects and contracts.
- Support establishment and changes to contract and to report on progress on a routine basis.
- Assists with change control process for scope, cost and schedule.
- Proficient with Ecosys, P6 and Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- PMP, PSP Certification and/or Degree in Engineering preferred.
- The first vacancy requires a strong scheduler with cost management experience.
- Ideal candidate has working experience on Nuclear projects and has utilized P6 for scheduling.
- The second vacancy requires a strong cost management background and scheduling skillset.
- Ideal candidate has working experience on Nuclear projects and has utilized EcoSys to manage cost.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the Nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
- Job ID: 500-1603
- Job Type: Consultant (Incorporated Contractor)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Level: Senior
- Location: Courtice
- Duration: 22 months
- Closing Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 (5:00PM EST)